I have been having a fabulous time traveling across the country on a book tour for How to Become a Nonprofit Rockstar. I have met many great young professionals who are trying to figure out how to get the most out of their social sector tours. After each presentation or discussion with someone who is struggling with how to excel in their careers I wish I had more time to dig deep in the book's content. Now I finally have that chance! Rosetta and I are hosting a Leadership Intensive September 30- October 2nd to help you move to the next level of nonprofit leadership. We will be limiting attendance to make sure that you get personalized attention and build relationships with the other participants. Act quickly if you want a spot! REGISTER NOW
How to Become a Nonprofit Rockstar: 50 Ways to Accelerate Your Nonprofit Career authors Rosetta Thurman and Trista Harris are hosting an exclusive leadership intensive in Washington, DC from September 30-October 2, 2011. This program will focus on helping nonprofit professionals strengthen their leadership skills to be able to serve their organizations and communities in a bigger, more meaningful way. Participants will learn how to develop expertise, build a strong network, establish a great personal brand, practice authentic leadership, plan for balance, and move up in their organizations.
Each attendee will leave the program with an individualized Action Plan for the next stage of professional growth. All who attend the intensive will experience and receive the following:
- A 30-day Action Plan that defines your immediate next steps for strengthening your leadership skills.
- A complimentary copy of Rosetta and Trista’s book How to Become a Nonprofit Rockstar ($24.99 value) as well as the Nonprofit Rockstar Workbook ($10 value).
- Course material that will reinforce the ideas and principles learned at the retreat. You will learn how to excel in six essential areas of personal and professional development.
- A fun and supportive environment to nurture your leadership skills and self-development. This will be an intimate group learning experience to ensure personalized attention.
- Insightful guest speakers such as top nonprofit leaders, subject matter experts and executive coaches.
- Small group discussions, activities, and workshops that will prepare and inspire you to lead at a higher level.
- Pre- and post-conference calls to ensure that participants fully maximize the leadership development experience.
- The beautiful surroundings of suburban Washington, DC during the fall. We will be staying at a relaxing retreat center that feels like it’s light years away from the hustle and bustle of downtown DC!
We hope you will join us for this unique leadership development opportunity!