We are seeking an energetic, responsible Research Assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, you will learn about how to use futurism to solve society’s toughest challenges and will play a critical role in supporting our expanding operations.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
· Research and gather documentation on nonprofit and foundation trends
· Manage databases and input information, data, and records
· Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents as needed
· Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
· Type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
· Update and post social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
Requirements and Qualifications
· Excellent research skills
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-directed and able to work without supervision
· Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Pay and Work Schedule
· Pay is $20 an hour
· The Research Assistant is remotely based and can work anywhere in the United States
· The estimated workload is 5-10 hours a week and can be completed during the hours that work best for your schedule
FutureGood is a consultancy focused on helping visionary leaders build a better future. Through organizational change consulting, CEO Retreats, Women's Masterminds and live events, FutureGood helps leaders that do good for a living predict and shape the future.
FutureGood embraces diversity and equal opportunity to build a better future for all. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more equitable and inclusive we are, the clearer our vision of the future will be.
· A resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position should be sent to hello@TristaHarris.org.
· Interviews will happen on a rolling basis with an estimated start date in late June.